Thank you for the opportunity to work on this exciting web design project. I have really enjoyed working with Fr. Karl, Miechele Cetola, Lydia Fellwock, Becky Sleeth, Donald Emge, Jenny Thornton, and other members of the parish. Max Baer, who generously volunteered to maintain the parish site for many years, also helped coordinate this update.
I wanted this website to reflect the beauty of both the parish property and its people.
This project includes:
- Web hosting including an SSL security certificate.
- A new mobile-friendly website, with a content-management system that allows your staff to handle most content changes and additions.
- Content writing and editing on site pages.
- Photography of the property.
- Drone photography of the interior and exterior used for the homepage video background.
- Gathering photos from area wedding photographers for a special page about weddings.
- Creation of a Youtube channel and the uploading of several pre-made videos.
- Integration of a form connected to the parish database
- Connection to an online donation portal.
- A news section that will allow visitors to quickly and easily find information on many current events without needing to download the bulletin PDF.
- A page about Catholicism in general.
- Website management training.
This website will allow program directors to get the word out about their ministries, connecting those who serve with those who need to hear the Good News.
If you are pleased with this project, please take a few minutes to post an online review(s) on my business profiles. It would mean so much to me. Simply go to: ReviewLead.com/hendersonmedia
If you need anything else, please contact me. I’m happy to help.
Parishioner at Immaculate Conception in Springfield.
Henderson Media LLC